Pre-order a Brooklyn Art Space tote bag and show your support every day!
Brooklyn Art Space offers several community programs to support artists, curators and writers. To support Brooklyn Art Space's programs, please make your tax-deductable donations through our fiscal sponsor, Fractured Atlas, a 501c3 non-profit organization, by using the link below.
Your tax-deductable donations go to support the following programs at BAS:
• Visiting Artist Residency (two six-month studio grants per year)
• Recent Graduate Residency (twenty six-month, reduced rate studio grants per year)
• Exhibition Grants (one week exhibition grant per year through Trestle Gallery)
• High School Student Internship Program and Exhibition (four individual high school internships per year culminating in an exhibition through Trestle Gallery)
• Scholarships (50% discount scholarships ideal for students and artists low on funds who wish to take workshops through Brooklyn Art Space)